Which Line Do You Want To Be In?
I stumbled across the following image the other day and thought it was too good not to share.
Consider the information that you share with social networking sites on a daily basis. Are you guilty of giving up your privacy in return for things that are transient? I think to some degree we all are. We have become a society that is willing to trade the important things in life for short term gain.
But it is time to ask yourself, which line do you want to be in?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- The Byte Me Daily is out! paper.li/billnelson/133… ▸ Top stories today via @bladedandh @KahanNokriAbida 14 hours ago
- RT @ora600dude: Awaiting a new chapter of the course #forgerock #openam with @yvesvw @billnelson http://t.co/7pSYXcKICI 1 day ago
- In the home stretch of the OpenAM Deployment Workshop. Today's challenge - auth chain procesing. @_OpenAM_ @ForgeRock http://t.co/OzP8u9xPWb 1 day ago
- The Byte Me Daily is out! paper.li/billnelson/133… ▸ Top stories today via @medialawguy @ChuckCosson @flyingspatula 1 day ago
- Internet down at home, coffee maker down at the office. But nothing could stop day 2 of the OpenAM Deployment Workshop @_OpenAM_ @ForgeRock 2 days ago