I stumbled across the following image the other day and thought it was too good not to share.
Consider the information that you share with social networking sites on a daily basis. Are you guilty of giving up your privacy in return for things that are transient? I think to some degree we all are. We have become a society that is willing to trade the important things in life for short term gain.
But it is time to ask yourself, which line do you want to be in?
- And, we're back. Thanks to all the hard work and tireless efforts from @ScottHeger and Braden Black! 8 hours ago
- @ThinkVera Must be crying to see you leave. ;-) 8 hours ago
- The Byte Me Daily is out! paper.li/billnelson/133… ▸ Top stories today via @chinmayiarun @belowcontempt 19 hours ago
- Got to spend time with my new best friend, Jack Hanna today at Busch Gardens. #jacksback http://t.co/dqs3nRJ2xg 1 day ago
- Now entering that black hole we like to call a data center. Note to self: system administrators are no longer allowed to take vacations 1 day ago