I stumbled across the following image the other day and thought it was too good not to share.
Consider the information that you share with social networking sites on a daily basis. Are you guilty of giving up your privacy in return for things that are transient? I think to some degree we all are. We have become a society that is willing to trade the important things in life for short term gain.
But it is time to ask yourself, which line do you want to be in?
- The Byte Me Daily is out! paper.li/billnelson/133… ▸ Top stories today via @chinmayiarun @belowcontempt 37 minutes ago
- Got to spend time with my new best friend, Jack Hanna today at Busch Gardens. #jacksback http://t.co/dqs3nRJ2xg 11 hours ago
- Now entering that black hole we like to call a data center. Note to self: system administrators are no longer allowed to take vacations 17 hours ago
- @topperge looks like a great example of physical security that actually works 21 hours ago
- Spending quality time with Jack Hanna at @BuschGardens. How do you take your camels? One hump or two? 21 hours ago